- About us
- Fertility center
- IRIFIV: Labomac Medical Laboratory
- Educations / Presentations
- 1- Andrology
- 2- Reproductive Endocrinology
- 3- Embryology
- 4- Endomertriosis and Endometrium
- 5- Fertility Preservation
- 6- Quality and Safety in ART
- 7- Reproductive Genetics
- 8- Reproductive Surgery
- 9- Stem cells
- 10- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 11- Various videos in biology and medical sciences
- 12- Awareness of the health of the patient
- Department of ART Lab Posters
- Our Articles
- Our Team
Unlock all articles
1- When purchasing an article, you will receive three emails
* 1 – Your IRIFIV-AISRG order is now complete
* 2 – Your IRIFIV-AISRG order has been received!
* 3 – Your IRIFIV-AISRG account has been created!
Welcome to IRIFIV-AISRG
Please use the log in from downloading all our articles and you can join our membership in order to benefit from all the offers available in the Association for Scientific Research and a sum of 40 euros for a period of one year 2021 Your username is **** You can access your account area to view orders, change your password, and more at: https://www.irifiv-aisrg.com/my-account/
Your password has been automatically generated: ****
After entering your email address and password, you can go directly to our articles section and download the articles you want to download, if articles are still locked, you can try to refresh your web browser (chrome, firefox..), all articles will be unlocked.
- Assisted Conception: Preparing the Ovaries for Eggs Collection and Determination of the Outcome in Frozen Embryos Transfer (FET) During Natural Cycle IVF
- Infiltration of leukocytes into the human ejaculate and its association with semen quality and oxidative stress with sperm function, and leukocytospermia management.
- Indications of Failure to Retrieve Sperm from Patients with Severe or Non-Obstructive Azoospermia on the Day of Oocyte Retrieval and How are the Results of Emergent Ovarian Cryopreservation
- Mineral oil covering on early human embryo culture comparative analysis of oil embryo culture incubation
- Présentation du Dr Muhammad Zarqaoui à l’occasion de la Journée internationale de l’endométriose Quoi de neuf